Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH.
As Germanys largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 600 colleagues. Job Description
- Opportunities to directly impact business decisions using data from various sources like google analytics, Kafka streams, internal Datawarehouse, etc.
- Independently driving solutions to complex problems like for instance product recommendation, revenue and/or payout forecasting and customer scoring
- Designing AB tests to help businesses understand customers both in online and offline
- Teamwork and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Freedom to develop yourself and our division - with us you can shape things, contribute your ideas, and take on responsibility
- You have a university degree in computer science, data science or data engineering, mathematics, statistics, or in a comparable field with very good grades
- Additionally, you have in-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms (e.g., random forest, xgboost, time series models, etc.,) with an eye for identifying insights and a strong analytical mind
- Strong knowledge of Python, SQL, and spark
- Experience with cloud solutions such as Azure/AWS/GoogleCloud is a plus
- You have a sound understanding of creating BI reporting solutions, ideally with PowerBI
- You like to work independently and have an interest in E-commerce
- You have excellent English skills, German skills are an advantage