OUTFITTERY is one of the biggest personal shopping services in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. They only pay for what they keep. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Data Insights Analyst (all genders). Our Data Insights & Data Science team is dedicated to supporting our business functions with processes, analytics and insights to improve our core and future business. The team consists of 7 highly skilled specialists: 1 Team Lead, 3 Data Insights Analysts and 3 Data Scientists.
- You provide analytical expertise and identify actionable insights to support stakeholders from different departments in making data-driven decisions.
- You establish, maintain and continuously improve reporting tools to help grow our business and improve productivity.
- You provide data-driven consultancy to our business teams and non-technical stakeholders.
- You advance analytical models such as customer segmentation and marketing attribution.
- You familiarize with and incorporate machine learning models to improve data-driven decisions.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar course of studies with a focus on quantitative analytics.
- You have a proven hands-on data analytics track record.
- You enjoy solving problems with data, and you are able to translate your findings into easily understandable recommendations.
- You feel comfortable using SQL and Python for analytics and scripting.
- You are familiar with using Tableau or a similar reporting tool.
- You are self-motivated and possess a high degree of independence.
- You apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results.
- Fluent English skills are desired.
Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coachings, as well as free German courses.
Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
Office - A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our officer manager.
Health - We like sports - do you? To promote health and wellbeing of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports professional and personal matters.