Would you like to use your skills to help 200 million talents across Europe to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the HeyVolution!
We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity. With more than 2’500 employers and a team of 180 HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the past.
🌱 Your role
As a CRM Manager in the Talent Platform Team, you will have a direct impact on HeyJobs’ performance & user experience. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the existing CRM-flows and the creation of new automated campaigns (email, WhatsApp, SMS, Push notifications) in collaboration with your team members.
You will have full ownership of campaign conceptualisation, creation, planning, execution and analysis including the planning and set-up of A/B tests. Also, you will monitor, maintain and analyse CRM & website data to optimise conversions, customer retention and user pool growth.
As part of the Talent Platform Team, you will cooperate closely with Product Managers, UX-/UI-Designer and developers as well as cross-functionally with other teams, e.g. Business Intelligence & Performance Marketing to establish a seamless customer experience.
🎯 What you can contribute
- Run, own and manage CRM flows, campaigns & A/B tests for various channels.
- Create immediate impact by helping jobseekers find the right job to live a fulfilling life with the HeyJobs platform faster and easier, ultimately allowing them to use our services at scale.
- Contribute actively to the planning and development of our CRM & growth strategy and be responsible for implementation and monitoring.
- Maintain existing email templates and learn how to create new ones from scratch by using HTML, CSS and Liquid.
- Know everything about CRM & Marketing trends, test new approaches, channels and keep the team up to date with that.
🤩 What you need to bring
- 1-2 years of Marketing &/or CRM experience
- Gained some experience in the use of email marketing and reporting tools (Braze, Mailchimp, Tableau)
- Experience in the conceptualisation of CRM campaigns & user segmentation
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with A/B tests with the ability to convert data into actionable insights
- A self-starter mindset and the ability to drive impact in a fast-moving/ fast-growth environment
- A passion for tech and are always looking for ways to improve and automate processes
- Attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
A bonus would be:
- HTML, CSS & Liquid skills
- Familiarity with email best practices, WhatsApp as a marketing channel and push notifications
- Keen on creating content, copywriting and design
🙌 What our employees also like about us
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech
- Secure Job: Over 1’700 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in current situation; flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
- Perks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook/ThinkPad, Headset, Monitor etc.
🕵️♀️ The proof:
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.