WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an open-minded and dedicated Coordinator Travel Management, you and your teammate will supervise all processes in the strategic purchasing of travel services and participate in tender procedures. You’ll be the first point of contact for all service providers and any inquiries in the field of travel management. Your responsibilities will include managing and developing our existing travel management systems, implementing and updating business travel processes, preparing reports, and analyzing KPIs. In addition, you’ll support the execution of interdepartmental projects and subprojects.YOU'RE GOOD AT
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You impress people with your structured, independent work style, and you like to take over responsibility.
- You’re flexible, reliable, and motivated, and keep a cool head even in difficult situations.
- You have strong commitment and motivation, and you love working in a team.
- You demonstrate your absolute precision and reliability in processing analyses, evaluations, and requests.
- With your above-average service orientation and excellent communication skills, you win over internal and external stakeholders alike.
- You enjoy working on innovative and creative projects, and it’s important to you to push past boundaries together as a team and look beyond your horizons.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
- You have a college degree in business administration, ideally with a major in (business) travel management, or commercial training as a travel agent.
- You’re passionate about business travel topics and have a strong service mindset.
- You’re proficient in the MS Office software and have ideally already worked with travel-specific tools (e.g., Amadeus or online booking engines).
- Some project management experience is a plus.
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English language skills.
Members of our finance team are responsible for preserving the intellectual capital, assets, and integrity of BCG. We make a decisive impact on the firm’s direction, performance, and risk-management models. Finance jobs include accounting and reporting, planning and analysis, tax and treasury, financial systems, payroll, and executive compensation.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
At BCG we care about our people and offer you a great package of different benefits*:
- Attractive and performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components
- 30 days of vacation, in addition to an attractive flexibility program
- Attractive insurance package and social security benefits
- Wide-ranging training program
- Individual support by our Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness offers in the office (e.g. Healthy Back lessons, Yoga, Zumba); discounts at selected gyms
- Free beverages and snacks (e.g. cereals, smoothies, yoghurt) and food vouchers for use with partners near the office
- Wide variety of office events (e.g. Christmas party, sport events, summer get-togethers, and other social events)
- Assumption of commuting costs up to a maximum amount
*Benefits may vary slightly by location