FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’ Degree, preferred background Electrical or Process Automation Engineering
- 10 to 15 years of experience in configuration of any DCS / PLC system (DeltaV preferred) including Software Design, implementation, internal and external testing, loop check and startup within Pharma industry;
- Experience with the development of automation lifecycle documents (URS, FRS, IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.).
- Experience with IT networks & operating systems & field bus (Server 2016 / Windows 7 / Profibus / Modbus / Foundation fieldbus / OPS & OSI PI) would be nice to have;
- Knowledge of Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) and batch validation are highly preferred;
- Interpersonal skills: Leadership and Teamwork, flexibility and self-learning, professional attitude, technical orientation, committed to excellence
- Fluency in German and English are mandatory;
- Willingness to travel within Austria and to other world areas (e.g. Germany and Switzerland), for training or business trips or for longer assignments to perform design studies and commissioning activities on customer sites when necessary. This requires a valid car driving license.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are self-motivated, goals-oriented, customer focused individual, passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Control Systems Lead Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com