Cognism is a leading all-in-one marketing and sales acceleration solution. We provide organisations with a GDPR compliant way to prospect leads and enrich data, and we are a next-generation revenue intelligence platform which uses AI to help our customers discover their next best business opportunity. Our service is used for B2B lead enrichment, lead generation and marketing/sales automation.
Our specialities include - Lead Generation, Sales, AI, ABM, Outbound, Data Cleaning, Email Verification, Data Enrichment, Outbound Marketing, Lead Prospecting, and GDPR.
We have also recently been awarded as one of the LinkedIn 2020 Top 10 Startups to work in!
Cognism is looking for a Business Development Representative (m/f/d) to be based in Cologne, Germany, for the D-A-CH market. This position is crucial in ensuring Cognism continues on a trajectory similar to that experienced in the past years.
After acquiring a German SaaS company, we are now expanding with our core products to the DACH region, in order to help companies grow with next-generation sales and marketing technology.
About the role...
Cognisms goal is to become the world’s preferred lead generation platform for the mid-market and data provider for the Enterprise market. Within the SDR team, you’ll find a team of multifaceted dynamic people who are passionate in hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies to grow and drive revenue.
As a Cognism BDR you will...
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Collaborate closely with the Account Executive team
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Directors) and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate current challenges and prepare for a strong sales cycle
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects and invite to Cognism workshops and events
- Establish trusting relationships with key contacts in your prospects
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain outstanding admin and update all activity in salesforce
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures
- Work in conjunction with Account Executive’s to convert opportunities created into sales qualified leads
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of any challenging situations
- Continue to create opportunities for new business
- Bachelor’s degree or similar professional training
- Native German, as well as very good English skills
- Sales experience preferred, but not essential
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Emotional intelligence
- A positive can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment
- Ability to use initiative when challenged
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- Good time-management
- A passion for sales
- Quick promotional opportunities to grow your career
- Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups in Europe
- Work closely with and learn from top Sales talent in the German SaaS industry
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Regular team events
- Access to our Co-Working space located in the heart of Cologne
Is there anything else thats important to you? Just ask! You can contact us at ******.