Application Specialist - Dutch speaking (m/f/d) - 12 months Do you end your workday feeling like you've made a difference in the health and lives of patients?
If you identify with that, please read on.
We are looking for an Application Specialist (m/f/d) for the Regional Customer Support Center (RCSC).
On a daily basis, we support numerous customers from seven countries and provide remote, telephone and email support for inquiries, technical questions and complaints regarding our Roche analytical systems.
Exciting projects and the introduction of new technologies are of course also part of the job, as we use these IT solutions to integrate our products.
That's what moves us: Safe and easy routines for our customers means more patients we can help.
We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it, with a clear goal in mind:
Doing now what patients need next.What to expect:
Our international Regional Customer Support Center (RCSC) is responsible for technical and application customer service for Roche analytical systems in in-vitro laboratory diagnostics.
As an Application Specialist, you will be the direct contact for application-related inquiries from our customers in diagnostic laboratories and hospitals in the RCSC countries Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Greece and Turkey. Your main tasks are:
Who you are:
- You will take calls from international customers and sales representatives and support them with their questions.
- You identify the causes of product problems, work out solutions and initiate appropriate measures.
- You carefully document your activities in the supporting customer relationship management system.
- You conduct customer and employee training sessions in the local language or in English.
- You prepare information on product changes and support the transfer of information to the customer and the exchange of knowledge within the organization.
- Occasionally, you will support field service colleagues during on-site service visits to the customer lab.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Another RCSC language (German, Turkish or Greek) is an advantage.
- You have successfully completed your studies, e.g. as a biologist, biochemist or have a scientific education, for example as an MTA / BTA with several years of professional experience.
- You bring professional experience in the medical-technical environment, which you have gained either in a medical laboratory or in customer support in sales.
- You are familiar with medical analysis systems and quality assurance.
- You have knowledge in physiology, medicine and analytics of laboratory medicine.
- You enjoy working with complex systems and have fun with IT - i.e. you have an affinity for working with digital media.
- Applicative problems fascinate you and you always present fast and good solutions.
- You enjoy being a competent contact person for customers and colleagues
- Customer satisfaction is your strongest motivation.