An AWS Consulting Partner in Berlin is looking for a AWS specialist with strong AWS experience to help out the team as well as clients with infrastructure topics.
The role consists of solving complex problems, implementing business intelligence and data analytics solutions (on AWS), advocating for DevOps tools and mentality and be the main contact person (expert) for these areas.
- you take the requirements of our customers and develop suitable system architectures based on AWS;
- you accompany the transformation and migration of existing on-premise applications to cloud platforms;
- you advise our customers on the design and development of complex business intelligence architectures and data infrastructures as well as on the selection of optimal technologies and products.
- you have worked with AWS for at least 2 years and can work independently with most infrastructure products
- you are experience in IaC and automatised deployment
- you have experience with cloud migrations
- good English skills
- excellent communication skills
My client is still founder-owned and managed, has about 25 people, mainly technical consultants and is specialised in providing nextgenBI solutions to clients of all sizes. They do so on the basis of AWS and they have been an AWS consulting partner for a while. The whole family consists of 12 different nationalities and they offer real opportunities for growth. They support with certifications, German classes, mental health, career coaching and more. You would be in regular contact with everyone and you will truly feel welcome and part of a strong community that helps each other.
If you need more info about the role, please contact Youssef Lahbabi on +49 30 30807586 or email@example.com