Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
We are looking for individuals interested in starting a career in: Executive Search
RSVP Group is a globally retained executive search firm that is highly specialized and focused on the leadership requirements of life sciences and chemical companies in both the public and private sectors. With more than 50 years of experience in serving clients from the chemical, healthcare, biotechnology or medtech industries, RSVP Group focuses on national as well as multinational and cross-cultural assignments. With its headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, RSVP Group runs 11 offices in Europe, the USA and Asia. Due to the growth of the company and its continued international expansion, we are looking for a full-time
Active Sourcing Assistant / Recruiter (m/f/d)
What you will be doing:
- Finding the best candidates for our clients: Source and screen fantastic candidates through the different avenues.
- Assessing profiles: Interviewing the relevant candidates over the phone and producing a report for the relevant partner.
- Support the Managing Partner/Partner: Scheduling calls, providing candidate assessments, and producing reports for the client(s).
- Helping RSVP Group to achieve their annual requirements.
What you will bring to the position:
- You have successfully completed your studies. (Commercial, Human Resources, or Life Science studies are a plus).
- You have a combination of experience and education and you are willing to pursue a different career path.
- You have strong communication skills both oral and written in English (German would be a plus).
- You feel comfortable talking to people over the phone or by video conference.
- You are project oriented, flexible, and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- You have good database and internet research skills, and you are familiar with LinkedIn, Xing, Google and/or other business related information resources.
- You are resilient and able to deal with frustration: sometimes things don’t go according to plan, but the secret is to be able to adapt and overcome and continue searching.
- You are able to work independently and willing to take direction if needed.
- You are accountable and proactive when needed, persistent and creative.
- Are interested in recruitment and executive searches
- Like to be among the best life science companies globally
- Are interested in pursing a career in recruitment
What we offer:
- A hybrid working model after a probationary period (Wiesbaden based)
- A good working atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop a career and grow within the organization
- The continuous support of the Partners and Managing Partners
- A competitive package with a basic aligned with the market and attractive bonuses per projects completed
Please send your application with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have experience in Executive Search and would like to join us, please get in touch with us and we will be happy to explore an opportunity with you.
Job ID: 72b06526c9563289847a9be2d9b33336