We are looking for our new Account Manager Team Lead superhero! 🦸♂️🦸♀️
🙌 About Sortlist:
We are a dynamic start-up which plans to change the global market in terms of marketing and communication, making the best matches with suppliers in the marketing and digital field. Our mission is to create conditions for successful collaborations in the B2B industry. The company is currently present in Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Romania, Madagascar & Philippines & plans to scale up its presence around the world. 🌍
Sortlist just raised 11M€, with this Serie B fundraising we have the ambition to continue to grow our team and we’re looking to actively launch our activity in the United Kingdom and the United States. With 120 employees in total, we are planning to double our company size in the coming years and this is already happening. We need your help to get there faster.
🎯What are you going to do?
📝 Sales/executive responsibilities:
- With your enthusiasm and persuasiveness, your job will be to retain and nurture a client portfolio - consisting of B2B providers, mainly digital, web and creative agencies.
- Identify new business opportunities within your portfolio (upgrades, upsells, extensions, etc.).
- Reduce the market churn rate.
- Help your customers progress on the platform and help them reach the expected ROI.
- You are a star in analysing the market and you are data driven.
- Give proactive feedback to improve our sales strategy and customer journey.
- Get involved in the execution of the german members’ marketing road map (Webinars, Newsletters, Agency Guide, Sortlist afterworks, Sortlist Inside, social media content, etc.).
- Develop your social selling skills, like a real expert and brand ambassador.
💡 Coaching responsibilities:
- Help your team to expand Sortlist’s footprint within your territory.
- Lead by example: consistent activity, pipeline management, process implementation, etc.
- Embody each of Sorlist’s values.
- You are a real ambassador of Sortlist and have no problem networking at online events.
- Provide structured coaching and strategies to experienced AM’s.
- Recruit new A-players together with the Head of Account Management.
- Ensure “best practices” are followed and shared with team and peers.
- Put together workshops for the Account Managers and Agency Success Managers to leverage knowledge and skills as required.
- Build a team environment and motivate team members to drive results for team quota.
👊 What is your profile?
- +3 years of experience in sales is required.
- You come from a strong sales culture company, with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mindset.
- You have an enormous drive to be successful. You have the flexibility and mentality to find things out for yourself within a young team and make them a success.
- You can work independently and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing or the Sector of Agencies is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English (exceptional oral and written skills)
- Participating in an international scale-up is your dream!
🤩 What do you get in return?
- Working in a fast-paced environment: We just closed a new round of €11M - we are ready to scale our business.
- A great opportunity to grow your experience: we need ambitious salespeople that can lead by example, to become tomorrow’s best managers.
- We pay attention to give the best environment and package to our people: You’ll benefit from a flexible working environment (great autonomy, we encourage mistakes, you don’t have to ask if you want to work from home, we meet each other regularly around amazing events).
- Good coaching and guidance.
- The opportunity to work from a central workplace in the heart of Munich (Odeonsplatz) and other locations in Brussels, Paris, Madrid, Rotterdam etc.
- Development opportunities with an annual training budget.
- A headspace account, as our mental well-being plays a major role in our personal and professional success.
- A monthly contribution to the cost of your private cell phone contract.
- Monthly lunch vouchers of up to 93 € for your lunch.
- A modern MacBook Pro for your flexible workplace.
- A company pension plan to invest in your retirement.
- Afterwork drinks and teambuilding: 2x a year bootcamp abroad - whether on the beach or in the mountains.
⚖️ Our Values:
- 🚻 Team
- 🤝 Trust
- 🏋️♂️ Talent
- 👀 Transparency
- 💪 Try