"FREELANCE - CRM DEVELOPER - REMOTE"
Skills & Experience:
- more than 4 years of software development experience
- more than 3 years of experience with CRM/D365 Customization, Configuration & Administration
- more than 3 years of relevant CRM/D365 development experience of Plugins, Custom Workflows, Web/Windows Services, Client Scripting- end to end projects experience
- more than 3 years of experience with Design advanced Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 solutions (Experience building forms, views, workflows, reports for UI, Custom Entities, Unified Interface).
- Developing and Managing Custom application and their integration with Dynamics CRM/365
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML.
- Effectively utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM system
- Team-based work experience and good communication skills
The Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development, and on-going 2nd level support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365
- Create test cases and execute unit test plans for Dynamics CRM/D365
- Build, test and deploy Enhancements and Change Requests
- Develops, tests, correct and document complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools
- Responsible for maintaining systems support documentation Dynamics CRM/D365
- Work on small to large size of development projects
- Take personal ownership. Demonstrate accountability and responsibility. Constantly seek to improve self, the team and the company
- Work with clients to provide support and/or handle acceptance tests.
- Identify and report issues and risks
Additional Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM mobile/outlook Application
- Knowledge of Click Dimension tool, SharePoint on-prem
- Dynamics CRM/365 Certifications
- Experience with scripting with PowerShell
- Solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/