WHATS MY ROLE?
- You are going to execute exiting tasks in the field of IoT, cross-platform, physical / digital
- You maintain and evolve our IoT fleet orchestration system
- You are developing automated tests for our devices to ensure technical quality assurance
- You create self service solutions for internal departments and customers to configure and maintain their devices
- You are part of a team that is fully-automating our IoT infrastructure including self-healing mechanisms and disaster recovery
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME
- Knowledge on Linux / Debian-based operating systems
- Experience working with system automation softwares like Saltstack, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with industry standard monitoring tools like Prometheus, Icinga 2, Loki or Elasticsearch
- English is a must to communicate with your colleagues, German is a plus to understand every joke
- Patience, appreciation for structure and high security standards while always looking for ways to reduce complexity
- Plus points: Experience working in containerized environments using Docker Swarm, Kubernetes or similar
- Skills in Python or Ruby
UNLOCK YOUR POWER
- You work with a highly motivated, dynamic and international team
- You have a lot of creative freedom within a flat hierarchy
- Be part of your success story!
YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
- You will have the opportunity to drive the growth of the company while developing your skills with exciting new projects
- An annual budget gives you the opportunity to thrive and further develop your Skillset
- Participate in exciting team-building activities to enhance your team skills
- Modern working tools (Apple) give you the possibility to do your work flexibly in terms of time
OUR DOORS ARE OPEN!
You want to feel good at work? So do we, which is why we offer delicious coffee, drinks and fresh fruit at all times
We love to have fun in the office, feel free to bring your dog to work any chance you get!
Sensorberg supports diversity and individual development - for us, personality and motivation are crucial. If you think we need you on our team, we look forward to receiving your application.