Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f/d)
Grow with us! Start your career at IU!
Our International Performance Marketing team is hiring a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Hamburg or fully remote to support our experimentation program and enable our marketing teams to accelerate student acquisition for IU.
- Optimize the conversion rate of landing pages of different traffic channels and ensure the quality of our Landing Page Ecosystem, from content to tracking
- Develop new testing hypotheses within our existing processes to increase conversion rates / acquisition
- Propose, implement and analyse A/B tests independently in accordance with best practices and within a business framework
- Conduct user research to better understand user behavior, triggers and points of friction
- Regularly monitor and report on your test results to the relevant stakeholders – across all levels of the organization
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from Paid Search, Display > Paid Social, CRM, etc., to offer our users a stringent journey from the advertising messaging to the landing page
- Contribute to personalization projects as well as to project management within the CRO setup for international markets
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of Conversion Rate Optimization and with a background in / understanding of other performance marketing areas
- Passion for creating business impact via experimentation and A/B testing, with a drive for continuous optimization, improvement and learning
- Experienced in Qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies as it applies to Conversion Rate Optimization
- Familiarity with personalization tools (Dynamic Yield, Salesforce Interaction Studio) is a plus
- Understanding of the fields of UX, design and behavioral psychology
- Proficient or native English language skills
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work where you want …: Project management tools and video meetings make it possible: with us, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from free training, language courses and discounted study programs. With us, there is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
You find yourself in this profile and are looking for a new challenge? Then apply online now via our career portal.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find more information at www.iu.org.
Words are followed by deeds: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to point out once again that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are open to you. We look forward to a diverse coexistence here at the IU!
Job ID: IU~R017158/LOCATION-3-113