Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In , we powered % of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over . employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of . essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more [Link Removed] .
With over €M funding and a team of +, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Intern / Junior Marketing Designer you will design visual creative assets for Marketing campaigns. You will be a part of the Marketing Creative team and have the opportunity to develop your graphic design and copywriting skills.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You are responsible for creating designs and writing different copies for our campaigns and dedicated to increasing user engagement
- You can come up with topics on your own and bring original and valuable insights on the creative strategy.
- You contribute to the creation of A/B tests and the testing documentation.
- You are able to challenge the status quo and actively contribute to setting up new processes in the creative department.
🤝 What sets you up for success
You are either finishing up University in the last semester or already finished with a Graphic Design degree.
- You are passionate and comfortable in writing cool and attractive copies
- You have experience in Adobe Creative Suite and are interested in developing your graphic and motion design skills
- You are a talented communicator and fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- You are looking for a challenge and have the ambition to develop yourself further, but you also think outside the box and look for innovative solutions to reach your goal.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more [Link Removed] .
Work-Life Balance: holidays*, plus additional day p.a., minimum weeks work from anywhere per year and a -month paid sabbatical* every years, flexible work hours
Growing individually and as a team: step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, days of yearly educational leave & € budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
Benefits: € monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are different nations, % women and % female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you.. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers!
See for yourself: [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] .
*offers may differ for international hubs.