As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. More than 100 of S&P500 and over 50% of DAX40 companies are our customers.
We are growing - our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you. #Hamburg
(Junior) BI Analyst / Data Engineer (m/f/d)
• Daily Business: You are responsible for the End to End analytics creation, including collecting requirements from business, data exploration, dashboard creation, quality checks and documentation.
• Data Driven: You ensure the accurate calculation of KPIs based on input from stakeholders. You proactively improve the processes in our data value chain to ensure that the data models reflect the business needs of the stakeholders. Further you set up processes for data quality checks and alerts.
• Teamwork: You work closely together with the Data Intelligence & Controlling team and understand the business needs of the different stakeholders. You act as a point of contact for other departments regarding internal BI topics
• Analysis: You are doing auality checks and improvements for existing analysis that are to be transferred or new analysis, work on ad-hoc analytics requests and taker over documentation and translation of existing legacy analytics into future techstack
• Background and experience: You have first experience as a BI Analyst or Data Engineer and have knowledge in data modelling (xls). You also have a Bachelor’s degree or a comparable training.
• Special Feature: You have very good analytical thinking capabilities and ability to structure own scope of work and analysis across multiple data sets
• Tools: You have first experience with BI-tools (preferably Qlik sense or Tableau) and SQL/Python
• Last but not least: You have strong communication skills, the ability to work cross-functional and are a pragmatic problem-solver? Apply now!
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
This role is based in: Hamburg
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.