Are you ready to make a difference in this world—empowering others to get fit and feel happy? If you answered “yes,” you’ve come to the right place. We’re so glad you’re here! Join us at Gymondo, a company with a big heart that takes great pride in the work we do. We’re a team of over 90 highly experienced, internationally-minded shining stars from all around the world who enjoy a fun and light-hearted working environment. At Gymondo, you’ll find tons of opportunities for learning from the best and brightest, coupled with a promising career path focused on professional development and personal progression. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!
Your contribution within the team
- TEMPORARY POSITION (1-YEAR CONTRACT)
- We work using Scrum and our team is distributed as cross-functional teams and Guilds.
- You’ll support members of the QA and development teams in improving automation techniques, effective test design, increased test coverage, and general good testing practices.
- Your work will assist in reducing testing times for our mobile, tablet, TV, and web apps; help increase confidence in the product we develop by working closely with developers, QAs, product owners, and designers in spotting broken functionality early on during the development cycle.
Our Stack for Heavy Lifting
We currently write our tests using the same language used on our development stack, which helps individual contributors be more involved with automated tests development and maintenance.Although you’re not required to actively work with all these tools, its important that you feel comfortable writing tests in at least one language and have working experience with automated tests as part of a development pipeline. Web:
- iOS: Swift / Framework: XCUITest
- Android: Kotlin / Framework: Espresso - Robot
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
What Type of Workout You Can Expect
- Our teams strongly rely on proactive communication. We expect you to be an engaged team player, capable of coming up with solutions and bringing them to the team in order to get the best possible outcomes. If you don’t agree with an approach to tests, tools or processes, we expect you to question them and explore other possibilities within the reality of the team and of the broader business.
- QA’s work is embedded within the development team as part of cross-functional groups, which means you will have very close contact with not only developers but also product owners and UX designers. It’s imperative that you are self-driven, curious, and have excellent communication skills.
- You’ll support senior and mid-level team members of the QA and development teams in improving web and native mobile automation techniques, increase test coverage, and general test code good practices while helping to maintain the existing automation codebase.
- Since we continue to increase our mobile automation, we still require manual testing that will decrease as the automated coverage increases. Manual testing is also required for exploratory testing sessions or for use cases that don’t require automation.
- Our team is composed of engineers of all levels and multiple nationalities. We also believe in the value culture and gender bring into discussions.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Working experience with automation for at least 3 years
- Working experience as a QA for at least 5 years
- Strong knowledge of at least 1 development language from our stack
- Ideally, you’ve been exposed to work with both web and mobile automation, however, if most of your experience is only in one of these areas and you would like to expand your knowledge on either, the team would be able to support you.
- Working knowledge or exposure to:
- Continuous deployment tools such as Jenkins. Bonus points if you have experience with Jenkinsfiles.
- You have a good understanding of CI pipelines and how automated tests fit in them.
- You are proactively looking out for the health of the automated tests.
- Experience working with agile teams and you understand well what agile values are about. You also feel confident providing and debating work estimations.
The Gymondo Membership (AKA Interview Process)
Your first workout: A friendly call with the People’s team to get to know you.
Let’s bump up the intensity: If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll send you a work-related task to dive deeper into a specific topic.
Keep going strong: If you nail the task, we’ll schedule an interview with the team lead to discuss your assignment and dive deeper into the topic.
Your last rep: Once you’ve wowed us with your strength and endurance, we’ll schedule a team interview so you can meet our amazing colleagues.I, Patrik Zlatic, will be your recruiter. My priority is to provide you with open and continuous communication so you are aware at every moment of the status of your application. I will be on your side during the whole process and will try to give you as many insights as possible and be your contact person for any questions or concerns you may have on the road with us :)
Just like a fitness program, it takes time to see results. Be patient—it could take up to 4 weeks to receive an offer.
Benefit From the Gymondo Workout Package:
Set your own workout schedule: Make use of our flextime and home office options and take 30 days paid vaca on us.
Train your brain: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our annual €1500 development programs.
Got kids? For each child, we’ll provide up to €155 per month for accommodation, care, and food in an official daycare (Kita).
Flexible schedule: sometimes it can get crazy with everyday responsibilities - for the right candidate we could challenge the Mon-Fri status quo
Come Join Us
As you can probably tell, we’re norm-breakers! Differences and diversity are obvious assets at Gymondo.We totally get that amazing candidates sometimes put off applying for certain jobs unless they check all the boxes. That breaks our hearts.So, if you tick most of the boxes (but not all), pop over your application anyway.We’d love to learn more about you!