You will organize and write supporting quality documents for project deliverables. Additionally, you will contribute to standardized technical content across documentation deliverables.
• Create operating instructions, how-to manuals, assembly instructions, and "frequently asked questions" pages to help technical support staff, business users, and other consumers;
• Ability to work with computer hardware engineers, software designers and developers and interpret the flow of information among project work groups during development and testing;
• Experience with diagramming tools (Visio) for designing technical solutions based on Business processes;
• Ability to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds;
• Revise documents as new issues arise;
• Communicate with team members in a global, multi-national environment.
• Computer Science Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical degree;
• 7+ years technical writing experience;
• Strong technical background and full understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
• Deep understanding of requirements gathering for inputs to User Requirements; Functional Specification, Technical Design Document, requirements traceability, product backlog, unit test plan, test scripts, administrative manual, and user manual);
• Good knowledge of Business Process data / design flow mapping;
• Serve as part of a team working closely with Quality Manager, Project Manager; Business Information Manager and IT Technical Delivery Stream leads to progress deliverables to meet aggressive deadlines to maintain project timelines;
• Work closely with IT Technical Delivery Stream teams to gather design and testing requirements to fulfill computer system validation activities;
• Excellent English language skills;
• Certification in Technical Writing;
• Experience in Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences industry.