Do you have experience in handling Documentary Credits? Are you familiar with "Bill of Lading", "Air Waybill" and other documents? Do you know how contractual obligations and payments are secured by Documentary Credits? Would you like to get a better understanding of international trading of goods?
We are looking for someone who will support our Trade Finance units in Switzerland in the following areas:
- processing of Documentary Credits including checking of documents
- timely execution and proper monitoring of transactions
- applying the relevant transaction due diligence rules in order to avoid reputational and financial risks
- working hand in hand with your Swiss colleagues to manage the lifecycle of the Documentary Credits
From January 2017 you will be working in the new Trade Finance Team in Wroclaw and supporting the Trade Finance units in Switzerland (locations in Zurich, Geneva and Lugano). Your key objective will be the handling of Documentary Credits for our internationally operating clients. You will be collaborating closely with Trade Finance colleagues in Switzerland and with other internal partners.
Your experience and skills
- several years of work experience handling of Documentary Credits (bank or import/export/forwarding industry)
- ability to work in a team environment
- solid user knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
- banking experience is a plus
- fascinated by international trades and keen to see global value chains
- able to work under time pressure and yet to "see the detail"
- fluent in English, additional language skills (German, French or Italian) is a strong plus
- precise, organized and process-focused
- interested in building your career in an international business environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
within our workforce.