Recruitment Business Partner (f/m) in Ottobrunn
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.Recruitment Business Partner (f/m) in Ottobrunn
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
As a Recruitment Business Partner (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Ottobrunn you will implement the defined recruitment processes.
- Recruiting focal point for defined customers
- Discussing requirements (e.g. skills, qualifications) for a position with the hiring managers, translate into appealing job advertisements
- Advertise vacancies on appropriate job boards (internal, external), career websites and other approved media
- Apply appropriate selection methods using knowledge of best practices in recruitment and selection
- Evaluation and potential analysis of candidates
- Conduct initial telephone interviews with potential candidates
- Conduct preselection and final selection face-to-face interviews
- Act in close co-operation with functional & divisional HR interfaces to run effective recruitment
- Develop and maintain relationships with the functional customers in the divisions
- University degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, Economics or comparable
- Professional experience in recruitment, candidate sourcing or in other human resources disciplines (e.g. as HR business partner)
- Knowledge of interview techniques, experience in conducting job interviews
- Knowledge of candidate management tools
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of French and Spanish would be a plus
- Willingness to go on business trips
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Herr Steffen Ricke
Sögestr. 59 - 61
Eingang Herdentorswallstr. 28
Telefon : +49 421 16037-79
Fax : +49 421 16037-77
E-Mail : Bewerbung.Aviation@orizon.de