Lawyer (f/m) in Frankfurt
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.Lawyer (f/m) in Frankfurt
We are among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are considered market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.
- Providing legal advice for all Global Transaction Banking products (Cash Management, Trade Finance and Security Services)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating respective agreements
- Providing support either through Legal or by directly liaising with the Business and diverse client base
- Reviewing and assessing legal opinions related to specific counterparties and jurisdictions with respect to account opening, electronic banking or cash pooling
- Discussing relevant issues with internal and external stakeholders, including instruction of external counsel
- Providing cross-product support to other teams within Legal as necessary and assisting in special projects according to the needs of the business
Education and Experience:
- German-qualified lawyer (Volljurist/in or Wirtschaftsjurist/in)
- 1-3 years’ experience in banking/finance (law firm or in-house)
- Fluent in German and English (written and oral)
- Very good drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with a high volume of complex legal documentation under significant time pressure
- Good organizational skills and an attention to detail
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop strong working relationships
- A willingness and ability to work independently
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche--hinweise
Frau Sieglinde Härmand
Berliner Str. 42a
Telefon : +49 69 920379-62
Fax : +49 69 920379-99
E-Mail : Bewerbung.KAMfirstname.lastname@example.org