Wir, T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH, suchen Intern/ Working Student (m/f) DevOps in Dresden. Wichtige Schlagworte für diese Anzeige: DevOps,Dresden,Jenkins,Puppet,AWS,Azure,Openstack,VMware,Java,bash,Python,Student,Intern,internship,working student,Englisch empfehlungscommunity.
- Programming of continuous delivery pipelines to automate the whole IT-Lifecycle with Jenkins, Puppet, Terraform, GIT, Artifactory and the usage for the following clouds: AWS, Azure, Openstack, VMWare
- Programming in Java, Ruby-on-rails, Go, Python, Bash, Windows powershell
- Infrastructure as code - programming software defined networks, firewalls, loadbalancers, automate monitoring, logging, event management
- Developing, Testing and Administrating at all above things, DevOps projects
- Build up knowledge and programming know how within blockchain technology
- Study of computer science, informatics or similar education, first understanding of distributed cloud architectures including IT-security know how
- Experience and interest in programming, administrating and testing IT
- Good understanding about IT Infrastructure technology
- Able to work independently and creative
- Very good English skills in speech and writing, ideally basic German skills
Personally you convince as a motivated, reliable team player and as a competent partner for our prestigious customers. Your way of working is characterized by high analytical expertise for solution approaches and customer orientation. You enjoy the training in new and innovative technologies. To get the most of your internship/ working student period it should last at least 6 months.
If you are looking for new challenges, varied projects and responsibilities, then contact us specifying the password internship_DevOps with your comprehensive application including the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.