IM Business Partner (f/m) in Donauwörth
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.IM Business Partner (f/m) in Donauwörth
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
As an IM Business Partner for Industry (m/w) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth you will be a part of the IM transformation project aiming at reinforcing the proximity of IM to the Business centers and at increasing the user satisfaction.
- Strategic interface with assigned business units concerning IT technology delivery, service management and relationship management
- Business relationship link between business units and IT at management level
- Ensure the quality of IT service delivered to all AH users within the business centers
- Account management in front of end-users to ensure the ability to react on topics linked to IM
- Manage transversal activities between the service delivery managers (in IM) and internal customers
- End user support by answering questions, requests and reclamations directly addressed by end-users to IMBP or redirected by the User Help Desk
- Validation of non-Remedy requests
- Manage IT purchases
Service Level Management
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable
- Professional experience in information systems and project management
- Ability to understand the company's processes and their adaptation into IT solutions
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management, Service Delivery and
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (SharePoint, MS Office Suite)
- Excellent skills in IM Software (e.g. Active Directory, Remedy)
- High level of proficiency in Windows/Windows 7
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Herr Kai Bachmann
Sögestr. 59 - 61
Eingang Herdentorswallstr. 28
Telefon : +49 421 16037-72
Fax : +49 421 16037-77
E-Mail : Bewerbung.Aviation@orizon.de