Galileo Handover - Interim Safety and Quality Manager (f/m) in Oberpfaffenhofen
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.Galileo Handover - Interim Safety and Quality Manager (f/m) in Oberpfaffenhofen
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
As a Galileo Handover - Interim Safety and Quality Manager (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Oberpfaffenhofen you are responsible for the following tasks:
- support the recruitment of the quality and safety team
- support the production of the PA/QA/RAMS documentation expected at contract Kick Off and at the successive progress meeting with the customer
- support the deployment and shadow the problem management process in parallel to the real problem management process carried out by the incumbent
- contribute to the eLearning platform training material related to quality/safety/RAMS and Safety topic
- support the due diligence process of the incumbent PA/QA/RAMS and Safety processes
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering or Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in the space industry, engineering, project- and quality –management
- Knowledge in PA/QA/RAM and Safety is required
- Good skills in MS Office
- Willingness for business travels to Italy
- Fluent English
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Herr Sascha Holle
Sögestr. 59 - 61
Eingang Herdentorswallstr. 28
Telefon : +49 421 16037-75
Fax : +49 421 16037-77
E-Mail : Bewerbung.Aviation@orizon.de