Hays Engineering is an important sector in our company â the world"s leading specialist provider of recruitment services. We currently employ over 4,000 engineers and technicians at companies in the most important industries on the German-speaking market. Whether you are looking for a permanent position with a renowned company or exciting new project work, with our technical know-how and many years of recruitment expertise, we can offer you interesting professional opportunities for the future.
for employment with Hays Temp GmbH in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Interface between the functional areas of design and release responsibility in the area of automotive systems (such as Chassis/Body) and the purchasing, TVM and cost estimating team.
- Lead Vendor Tooling efficiency studies
- Conduct tooling benchmark analysis
- Develop tooling sourcing strategies,
- Develop tooling budget requirements to support specific programs
- Support platform re-usability and Toolkit implementation strategy by developing optimizing strategies and metrics for maximum tooling commonality/efficiency.
- Faciliate RFQ discussions with Engineers & Suppliers
- Working experience in project management/tooling development/ cost estimating/ process development
- Excellent knowledge of state of the art manufacturing technologies (steel&aluminium casting and forgings, fabricated steel components)
- High degree of personal motivation and initiative required
- Good skils in communication and team work
- German and english language fluently written and spoken
- Experience within an Automotive Company, especially in the international environment