Hays Engineering is an important sector in our company, which is the world"s leading specialist provider of recruitment services. We currently employ over 4,000 engineers and technicians at companies in the most important industries on the German-speaking market. Whether you are looking for a permanent position with a renowned company or exciting new project work, with our technical know-how and many years of recruitment expertise, we can offer you interesting professional opportunities for the future.
for employment with Hays Professional Solutions GmbH in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Interface between the functional areas of design and release responsibility in the area of automotive systems (such as Chassis/Body) and the purchasing, TVM and cost estimating team.
- Lead Vendor Tooling efficiency studies
- Conduct tooling benchmark analysis
- Develop tooling sourcing strategies,
- Develop tooling budget requirements to support specific programs
- Support platform re-usability and Toolkit implementation strategy by developing optimizing strategies and metrics for maximum tooling commonality/efficiency.
- Faciliate RFQ discussions with Engineers & Suppliers
- Working experience in project management/tooling development/ cost estimating/ process development
- Excellent knowledge of state of the art manufacturing technologies (steel&aluminium casting and forgings, fabricated steel components)
- High degree of personal motivation and initiative required
- Good skils in communication and team work
- German and english language fluently written and spoken
- Experience within an Automotive Company, especially in the international environment