Customer Service Representative (m/f) based in Darmstadt --- AB SCIEX Germany GmbH
SCIEX is a global leader focused on the research, design, manufacture and marketing of state-of-the-art solutions for mass spectrometry. These solutions, which are sold to researchers or scientists around the world at pharmaceutical companies, contract research laboratories, academic and medical institutions, and health and life sciences organizations, are designed to help accelerate the complex process of discovering and developing new drug compounds, understanding the causes of disease, and protecting the safety of food, water and the environment. For further information please visit: www.sciex.com
We are looking for a
Customer Service Representative (m/f) based in Darmstadt
Summary of Position:
Contributes to customer satisfaction and takes care of meeting customer’s needs. Impacts upon the Company's achievement of Sales and Service plan and forecast by ensuring the timely and accurate processing of orders, contracts, tenders, service calls, etc.
- Tenders – ensures collation of information and documents and accurate, timely response to Public and Private Tender invitations. Co-ordinates with internal departments (Sales, Support, Service, etc.) to provide relevant information and input.
- Produces quotations, processes customer orders in line with company policy/guidelines. Co-ordinates delivery and installations with the customer, liaises with internal departments (e.g. Service, EDC, Sales) and updates relevant business systems. Responsible for process of customer returns and trade in instruments and for the processes related to the acquisition, move, counting and disposal of the Company's demonstration inventory.
- Customer complaints – acts as contact point for customers and ensures timely resolution and customer satisfaction outcome. Updates relevant complaints system. Liaises with internal departments where necessary to resolve issue or feedback relevant information to ensure process improvements. Where necessary, arranges product returns and/or credits.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Education to GCSE standard (European equivalent).
- Excellent proficiency in German Language, good knowledge of English language. Additional European language welcome but not necessary.
- Computer literate - 'Microsoft Office' - Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent administration and organisational aptitude and the ability to plan and time manage various tasks.
- Accuracy is essential.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Past experience in a customer contact/order administration role, preferably in a fast-changing sales environment.
If you are interested in joining Sciex, please apply preferably via email
AB SCIEX Germany GmbH, Landwehrstraße 54, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Customer Service Representative General Certificate of Secondary Education Fremdsprachensekretär Sachbearbeiter Sachbearbeitung Vertriebsinnendienst Vertriebsassistent Vertriebssachbearbeiter Innendienst Verkaufssachbearbeiter Kundenservice Inbound Kundenbetreuer Auftragsbearbeitung Auftragssachbearbeitung Angebotserstellung telefonische Kundenberatung Kundenberater Back Office Back-Office Customer-Service Customer-Relationship-Management CRM Kundendienst Kaufmann Kauffrau Groß- und Außenhandel Industriekaufmann Industriekauffrau Pharma Medizintechnik Labortechnik AB SCIEX Germany GmbH 64293 Darmstadt Hessen ax59928by